Organization Name: Join Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kadapa
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn) Examiner
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 /Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each Subject.
- Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn) Examiner – 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. (OR) Three year Diploma in Engg(Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Sience and Electronics & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognised polytechnic / Institute / ITI (No education relaxation for this catgory is existing presently).
- Soldier General Duty -10th pass with min 33% in each subject / C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10+2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10+2 and higher education qualification
- Soldier Tradesman – (i) 8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce. (ii) 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood work), Artisan (Metallurgy) Suport Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken Class X Board Exam would be considered
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) – (i) Graduate in any discipline (ii) 10+2 for remustering candidate (iii) In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
- Minimum Age: 17 Years 6 Months
- For More Reference Check Official Notification
Pay Scale: Rs 30,000/- per month
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PMT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Join Indian Army Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.12.2017