Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over In India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier GD (All Arms) – Class 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case of Grading System, must have grade which contains 45% in each subject. No aggregate percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification i.e Class 12 and above. Candidates who have been declared pass by concerned education board with less than 33% marks in each subject will not be considered
- Soldier Technical – Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) – Same as Soldier Technical OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC) – 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical – 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th . Should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th or Class 10th and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12th or Class 10th .
- Soldier Tradesman – 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- For More Reference Check Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Medical examination
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Army Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.01.2018