Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1340
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice: Applicants who have completed a Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc (PCM/ Industrial Chemistry) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IOCL Recruitment 2018.
- Trade Apprentice: Applicants who have completed 10th with ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IOCL Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,453 – 12,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.iocl.com IOCL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to IOCL careers page at the official website www.iocl.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IOCL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IOCL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….” on or before 17.11.2018
- “Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Indian Oil Bhavan,
Northern Regional Office,
1, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.11.2018