Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Vacancies: 45
Name of the Posts:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 15
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 07
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 13
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 09
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – 01
- Applicants who completed their Diploma, B.Sc in relevant discipline from recognized institution for IOCL Recruitment 2017.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be as given below,
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 900-32,000/-
Candidates will be selected based as on given below,
- Written Exam
- Rs.150/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fees for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.iocl.com IOCL Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to IOCL careers page at official website www.iocl.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IOCL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IOCL Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Applicants can send their fully signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post on or before 07.11.2017. Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….”
- “DGM (HR),
Uttar Pradesh – 281005.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 07.11.2017