Organization Name: Jharkhand Postal Circle
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Jharkhand
Total No. of Vacancies: 1236
Name of the Post:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Computer Knowledge- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Selection process will be based on,
- Merit Listing
- For More Reference Check Official Notification
- Rs.100/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fee for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.indiapost.gov.in Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Post Office Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 Online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.12.2017