Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 22
Name of the Post:
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers:
- ATC (Male or Female) – 08
- Observer (Male or Female) – 06
- Pilot (Male or Female) – 03
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 05
- Applicants who have completed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized University / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII. It’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / University for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- As Per Govt Norms.
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online Official website page in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 14.09.2018