Organization Name: Indian NavyEmployment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 3400
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2500 Posts
- Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – 400 Posts
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
- Applicants who have completed a 10th/ 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Computer-based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.12.2018
- Official Notification For SSR: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification For MR: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification For AA: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply