Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- General Duty
- General Duty(SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)
- General Duty & General Duty(SSA): Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Applicants holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Law: Applicants who have completed Degree with law or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-
- Short List
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Coast Guard careers page at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Coast Guard Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2018
Other posts you might be interested in: