Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – Various Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Posts | Apply Online. IAF Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website. Latest Indian Air Force Careers, Placement, Openings, Off-Campus Vacancies, Interview dates, Indian air force career, Indian air force admit card, air force vacancy 10th/12th pass, Indian air force job after 12th are regularly updated. Eligible Candidates can follow Below Recruitment details. Interested candidates may check the eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Indian Air Force Admit Card, Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links given below.
INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment @ airmenselection.gov.in
Indian Air Force (IAF) issued the latest Notification on its Official Website www.airmenselection.gov.in to recruit Various Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ vacancies. The Organization Indian Air Force IAF Invites Applications from willing candidates who fulfil eligibility for the posts of Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Jobs. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply online through Official Website after reading full details air force online form, Indian air force exam, Indian air force recruitment 2017, Indian air force news of the IAF Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Notification 2017.Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for IAF Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – Various Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Posts
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Airman Group X (Technical) Trades
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades
Qualification for Indian Air Force Jobs:
- Airman Group X (Technical) Trades – (i) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in the following streams from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Mechanical Stream:- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning), Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering (Production), Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechatronics.
- Electrical/Electronics/IT Stream:- Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics (Microprocessor), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics (Fibre Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Technology
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be born between as given below,
- 13.01.1998 and 27.06.2001
- Airman Group X (Technical) Trades: Rs. 33100/- (Per Month)
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades: Rs. 26900/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force Careers:
Candidates will be selected based on as given below,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Official Notification from Official website page in www.airmenselection.gov.in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read AIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- ” Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic,
Arunachal Pradesh “
- Date of Written Examination: 04.11.2017 to 06.11.2017
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download