Organization Name: India Post
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 20969
|Postal Circle||Total No. of Vacancies|
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weight age will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally India Post Recruitment 2017.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be,
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
Selection process will be based on,
- Short Listing
- Rs.100/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fee for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.indiapost.gov.in India Post Recruitment 2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement for Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- An application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit India Post Website www.appost.in.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled to correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application India Post Recruitment 2017 and advised to keep it with them for future reference.
India Post Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Postal Circle||Last Date to Apply|
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply