Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 1315
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers (SO)
- I.T.Officer (Scale-I) – 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) – 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) – 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale-I) – 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) – 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I) – 195 Posts
- I.T.Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
- Law Officer (Scale-I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
Age Limit: (As on 27.11.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between as given below,
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.23,700 – 42,020/-
Candidates will be selected based on as given below,
- Main Exam
- Rs.600/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.100/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.ibps.in IBPS Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IBPS jobs Notifications in 2017 Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 27.11.2017