Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Haryana Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Haryana
Name of the Post:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5000 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1147 Posts
- Male Constable of India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State: 500 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (male): 400 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Female): 63 posts
- Candidates who have passed10+2 for constable’s posts and Graduation or equivalent for Sub-Inspector posts.
Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Constable – Rs. 21700/- Rs. 69100/-
- Sub-inspector – Rs. 35400/-Rs. 112400/-
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Male and Female Non-residential of Female: Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana: Rs. 50/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 13/-
- Male and Female Non-residential of Female: Rs. 150/-
- Female of Haryana: Rs. 75/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 35/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 18/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.hssc.gov.in HSSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to HSSC careers page at the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the HSSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of HSSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.05.2018