Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Total No. of Vacancies: 391
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weight age will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be,
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
Selection will be on the based on,
- Short Listing
- Rs.100/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fee for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.indiapost.gov.in HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement for HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- The Application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit HP Postal Circle Website www.appost.in.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
HP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.04.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 29.07.2017 (Date Extended)