Organization Name: High Court JKEmployment Type: Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 148
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Name of the Post:
- Urdu Stenographer
- Assistant Protocol Officer
- Accounts Clerk
- Library Assistant
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator
- Process Server
- Applicants who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 48 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800/-
- Typing Test
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.jkhighcourt.nic.in High Court Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to High Court careers page at the official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03.02.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: