Organization Name: Calcutta High Court
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Calcutta, West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- English Stenographer
- Bengali Stenographer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Process Server
- Peon/Farash/Night Guard
- Applicants who have completed 8th, L.D.C. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability to type on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali/ English Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting or equivalent from a recognized Institute for High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,200/-
Group-B & C
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 175/-
Group – D
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.100/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 125/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in High Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to High Court careers page at the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
Other posts you might be interested in: