Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Total No. of Vacancies: 173
Name of the Posts:
- Machinist – 16 Posts
- Turner – 21 Posts
- Grinder – 11 Posts
- Fitter – 95 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 19 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic – 08 Posts
- Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrumentation Mechanic. All qualifications should be from Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country for HAL Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: (As on 01.02.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed given below,
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 26342/- (Per month)
Selection process will be based on,
- Written Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online Official website page in www.hal-india.com HAL Recruitment 2017 on or before 15.04.2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit HAL Website www.hal-india.com.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application HAL Recruitment 2017 and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 15.04.2017