Organization Name: DELL
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post: Software Quality Engineer
- Applicants who have completed B.E degree or equivalent experience relevant to a functional area of software engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- A minimum 2 years of experience with scripting languages that support creating or enhancing automation test scripts
- Knowledge/Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows system concepts, including Linux kernel/device driver testing
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Use tools like – Bugzilla, QC, QTP & others appropriately with technical guidance and complete tasks and assignments under the normal supervision
- Follows standard engineering/test practices, uses judgment within defined practices and procedures.
Implements work-plans and schedules as assigned.
- Seeks assistance when needed, demonstrates self-initiative. Sphere of influence primarily limited to the immediate work group.
- Ability to read a specification (hardware, software or network) and develop appropriate test methodology.
- Ability to learn and apply new tools and applications. Full use and application of standard engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
- Executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary as per norms
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.dell.in DELL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of DELL www.dell.in.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Important Link for DELL Registration:
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply