Organization Name: Office of the Deputy Commissioner
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kolar, Karnataka.
Name of the Post:
- Village Accountant
- Applicants who have completed 12th Class from Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs 200.
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs 100
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.kolar.nic.in Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the DC Office Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DC Office Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018
Other posts you might be interested in: