Organization Name: CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant-II
- Project Assistant-III
- Research Associates
- Applicants who have completed an M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks with relevant experiences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2018.
- Project Assistant-II Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Project Assistant-III Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Research Associates Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Project Assistant-II: Rs.25,000/-
- Project Assistant-III: Rs.28,000/-
- Research Associates: Rs.32,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.ncl-india.org CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CSIR-NCL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Instructions to Apply for PA:
- Eligible candidates may send their CV in the approved Bio-Data Format to [email protected] on or before 03.07.2018, along with self-attested certificates pertaining to Educational Qualification (Including mark sheet in support of 60% marks or equivalent grade secured), Professional Qualification, Date of birth bearing 10th mark-sheet or birth certificate, Caste Certificate and Post Qualification Experience
- CV shall be sent by the applicant from his/her email ID
- CV in the approved Bio-Data Format (Annexure-A) with attachments shall ONLY be considered for short-listing. (CV without attachment/s shall be rejected.)
- No email shall be sent to an individual for missing documents
- Polymer & Advanced Material Laboratory,
- The Applicants shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for an interview would be notified on the Divisional (OCD) Notice Board/on the NCL Main Gate on 04.07.2018 after 3:00 P.M
- Walk-in: 06.07.2018 @ 09.00 Hrs.
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download