Organization Name: CitiBank
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai ( Tamilnadu )
Name of the Post:
- Stack Developer
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CitiBank Recruitment 2018.
- CRS (Citi Retail Services) is an online servicing application using responsive web design (RWD) for thin clients for web, mobile and tablet users. We are currently looking for UI/Java developer with extensive knowledge in UI design/development using backbone/marionette/angular framework. Having hands-on experience of server-side coding in java microservices is the huge plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for the development and post-development phases of systems development
- including analysis and design, development, testing, and deployment
- Interact with various stakeholders in onshore/offshore to meet the business needs and deliver the results in time
- Work with technical and business support teams to triage issues
- Create design documents as required and come up with innovative solutions
- The candidate will be expected to provide development sizing and estimation and support requirements gathering
- Be open to change, learn a new skill to match up the current work
- Citi’s Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.citibank.co.in Citi Bank Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Technologies www.citibank.co.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: