Organization Name: Central Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Posts: Scouts and Guides
- Level 1 – 10
- Level 2 – 02
- Level 1: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT. Note: Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher qualification
- Level 2: 10th passed OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th passed plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th passed plus ITI
Scouts and Guides Qualifications: (For level 2 and level 1 both)
- A President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any Section;
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 (Five) years i.e. 2012-13 onwards.
- The “Certificate of Activeness” should be as per the Annexure ‘A’ enclosed, and
- Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railway’s level AND Two events at State level.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between as given below,
- Level 1: 18 to 28 years
- Level 2: 18 to 31 years
- Level 1 – Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Level 2 – Rs. 18,000-56,900
Candidates will be selected based on as given below,
- Written Exam
- Rs.500/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.250/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.rrccr.com Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2017