Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 74
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Name of the Post:
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Project Assistant
- Project Technician
- Project Manager: Applicants who have completed 1st class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in CS/ EC/ EEE / IT with at-least 11 years of post qualification work experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CDAC Recruitment 2018.
- Project Engineer: Applicants who have completed 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CDAC Recruitment 2018.
- Project Assistant: Applicants who have completed a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/IT with at least 04 (four) years of post qualification work experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CDAC Recruitment 2018.
- Project Technician: Applicants who have completed Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation /Computer Science /IT / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with one year post qualification work experience in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CDAC Recruitment 2018.
- Project Manager Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Project Engineer Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Project Assistant Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Project Technician Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Project Manager: Rs.57,000/-
- Project Engineer: Rs.26,500/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.17,000/-
- Project Technician: Rs.14,100/-
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413607) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Project Manager/Engineer Male: Rs.500/-
- Project Manager/Engineer Female: Rs.250/-
- Project Assistant/Technician Male: Rs.250/-
- Project Assistant/Technician Female: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH Applicants: Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.cdac.in CDAC Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to CDAC careers page at the official website www.cdac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CDAC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- After applying through online, Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Department Head (HR),
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC),
Post Box No.6520,
Vikasbhavan P.O Vellayambalam,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2018