Organization Name: Cargill
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Degree, B.Com or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Cargill Recruitment 2018
- Handle Record to Report (RTR) activities, which includes processing journal entries and intercompany transactions, handling fixed assets accounting, performing close process activities, bank accounting, and reconciliations
- Responsible for reconciling control and current accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Responsible for maintaining RTR data and reporting activities
- Handling ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
- Ensure new business migration activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation, and controls
- Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
- Build and maintain relationships with BU partners.
- Respond to BU contacts/customers directly and to deliver error-free process
- Participate in COSO and other Finance job family training
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Cargill recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.cargill.co.in Cargill Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Cargill www.cargill.co.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Cargill requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: