Organization Name: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BPCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Post:
- Foreman: Applicants who have completed Diploma in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPCL Recruitment 2018.
- Operator: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with subjects of
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 50% marks or B.Sc.(Honours) in Chemistry with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPCL Recruitment 2018.
- Technician: Applicants who have completed Matric plus ITI Tradesman ship/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrical / Wireman/ Fitter / Diesel Mechanic or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPCL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- Foreman: Rs.17,000/-
- Operator: Rs.10,400-14,000/-
- Technician: Rs.14,000/-
- Written / Trade Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.50/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bpcl.co.in BPCL Department Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to BPCL careers page at the official website www.bpcl.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BPCL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BPCL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.08.2018