Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 37
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Chief Engineer / General Manager
- Addl. Chief Engineer / Dy. Chief Engineer / Dy. General Manager
- Manager (Arch) / Executive Engineer
- Asst. Executive Engineer
- Asst. Engineer / Asst. Manager (Arch)
- Applicants who have completed Diploma (Arch), BE/ B.Tech, B.Arch/ M.Arch, ME/ M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 55 Years
- Chief Engineer / General Manager: Rs. 1,65,000/-
- Addl. Chief Engineer / Dy. Chief Engineer / Dy. General Manager: Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Manager (Arch) / Executive Engineer: Rs. 85,000/-
- Asst. Executive Engineer: Rs. 65,000/-
- Asst. Engineer / Asst. Manager (Arch): Rs. 50,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bmrc.co.in BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BMRCL Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of the BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Online application form.
Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
KH Road, Shanthinagar,
Bengaluru – 560027”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: