Organization Name: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 400
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Qualification: (As on 01.05.2017)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 announces to fill the 400 PO Posts by Central Government. www.bankofbaroda.co.in 2017 career invites the application from the talented persons who are eligible for the given PO post of 2017-2018. Bank of Baroda admits card 2017-18 will be downloaded in the given official website.
- Degree (Graduation) With minimum 55% (50% SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University or any equivalent as such recognized by central Government for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be,
- Minimum Age: 20 28 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.23700 – 42020/-
Selection will be on the based on,
- Online Exam
- Rs.750/- for General/OBC/Ex-s Candidates
- Rs.100/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.bankofbaroda.co.in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 on 01.05.2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
- The Application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit Bank of Baroda Website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.04.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01.05.2017