Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Horticulture Officer
- Applicants who have completed Degree in Horticulture or M.Sc. (Agriculture) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- As per APPSC Notification 2019
- Screening Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- oral competitive examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to APPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of APPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.02.2019
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: