Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 430
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Forest Beat Officer
- Assistant Beat Officer
- Applicants who have completed Intermediate Examination or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
- Computer Based Test
- Main Examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to APPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of APPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.03.2019 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Date Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: