Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC)
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 7729
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Art & Craft
- Principal: Applicants who have completed any two years integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT (or) any Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Applicants who have completed two-year integrated Post Graduate Course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT or Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Applicants who have completed four-year Integrated degree course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Second Class, Bachelor’s Degree from the UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s).
- Physical Education Teacher: Applicants who have completed Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (or) equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P. and an under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education (U.G.D.P.Ed.) recognized by NCTE. or a Bachelor’s Degree and a B.P.Ed (or) M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE.
- Craft, Art, Music: Applicants who have completed in Intermediate Examination (Board of Intermediate Andhra Pradesh)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 Years
- Principal – Rs.40270-93780/-
- PGT – Rs.31469-84970/-
- TGT – Rs.28940-78910/-
- PET – Rs.21230-63010/-
- Art/ Craft/ Music Teacher – Rs.21230-63010/-
- As per Notification 2018
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.apdsc.in AP DSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to AP DSC careers page at the official website www.apdsc.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the AP DSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AP DSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018
- Official Notification 1: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification 2: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply