Organization Name: Air India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 70
Job Location: New Delhi, Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Flight Dispatcher
- Applicants who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Air India Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs. 40,000/-
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs. 25,000/-
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs. 20,000/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.airindia.in Air India Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Air India Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “O/o Executive Director (Operations),
Air India Limited,
Headquarters Near Jorbagh Metro Station,
Safdarjung Airport New Delhi-110003.”
- “O/o In-Charge Flight Dispatch Operations Department,
Air India Limited Corporate Bldg-04 Old Airport,
Santa Cruz-E Mumbai- 400029”
Date & Time of Interview:
- New Delhi Walk-In Date: 06.05.2019
- Mumbai Walk-In Date: 09.05.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: