Organization Name: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Medical Superintendent
- Assistant Staff Physician C
- Purchase Officer
- Medical Physicist ‘C’
- Nurse ‘A’
- Pharmacist ‘B’
- Networking Technician ‘c’
- Technician ‘A’
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, UG, PG, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ACTREC Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.actrec.gov.in ACTREC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ACTREC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of the ACTREC Recruitment 2019 Online application form.
Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Sr. Administrative Officer,
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer,
Sector – 22, Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai – 410210.″
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: