Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 186
Job Location: Southern Region
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Applicants who have completed 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AAI Recruitment 2018.
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Applicants who have completed Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a recognized institution or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AAI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12500-28500/-
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Rs.14500-33500/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.1000/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.aai.aero.com AAI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to AAI careers page at the official website www.aai.aero.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the AAI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.07.2018