Organization Name: 36 Field Ammunition Depot
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 174
Name of the Posts:
- Material Assistant – 03
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 03
- Fireman – 14
- Tradesman Mate – 150
- MTS (Gardener) – 02
- MTS (Messenger) – 02
- Draughtsman – 01
- Material Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University OR Diploma in Material Management from any recognized Institutions OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institutions
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Fireman: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Physical Measurement (i) Height without shoes 165 cms. (ii) Chest (unexpanded) 81.5 cms (iii) Chest (expanded) 85 cms. (iv) Weight-50 Kgs
- Tradesman Mate: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- MTS (Gardener): Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade
- MTS (Messenger): Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade
- Draughtsman: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. (ii) Two years diploma/certificate in Draughtsmanship (Civil) from any Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between as given below,
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Material Assistant: Rs 29200/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs 19900/-
- Fireman: Rs 19900/-
- Tradesman Mate: Rs 18000/
- MTS (Gardener): Rs 18000/-
- MTS (Messenger): Rs 18000/-
- Draughtsman: Rs 18000/-
Candidates will be selected based on as given below,
- Written Exam
- Skill test
- Physical Measurement Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification from the Official website at www.indianarmy.nic.in 36 FAD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “36 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT,
PIN – 900484,
C/O 56 APO.”
Note Indian Army:
- The photocopy of the following documents/certificates to be attached along with application duly self-attested:-
- Two passport size latest photographs duly self-attested, one on the right corner of the application and one on Acknowledgement card.
- Attested copies of the following certificates will also be submitted with the application: Education Qualification Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate where applicable, Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence
- Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army services within a year from the last date for receiving an application.
- Medical certificate (format attached) issued by Central / State Government medical board consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor / cerebral/visual / hearing disability and certifying the percentage of disability (i.e. 40% and above).
- Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download